Saturday, December 30, 2006

INTRODUCTION

This is ilker , and these are the photographs I took .I normally do not modify my photographs , but sometimes I color balance and auto contrast and smooth and sharpen and all the other things.I believe my pictures are not excellent but I love them.If you have some comments , please add them.PLEASE CLICK ON THE ARCHIVES LINKS ON THE RIGHT FOR MORE PHOTOS!!

The photos later than Feb 26th , 2006 are taken by Canon Digital Rebel 350D.

Cuba , 31 March 2005


I am not updating this website that often anymore , as I discovered flickr.
I have my other photos in flickr too.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are really cool.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for allowing me to revisit my memories of Turkey, young man! Blessings to you and yours, Vita

Anonymous said...

MERHABA GÜSEL BİR BLOG...
http://www.blogcu.com/hussoloji
bu da benim blog beklerim...

Anonymous said...

blogspot.com'a üye oldum hatta photoblog.com'a da. ama nasıl fotoğraf yayınlanıyor çözemedim. bana kısaca anlatır mısın?

zynp said...

oy oy nasıl guzel resimler bunlar ozellikle ustteki! Hangi guzelulke orası acaba?

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice peaceful spot.

www.notinabox.com

Anonymous said...

very cool... wish that was me!

Ayca said...

selam , blogunu gezdim . fotograflarini genel olarak sevdim . bu fotograf daha aydinlik olabilir miydi bilemiyorum . color temperature guzel ama isik az kalmis gibi.

Anonymous said...

resimlerini sevdim, devam et ben de bakmaya devam edicemmm. ciao!