Sunday, April 17, 2005

Turkey

These 2 pictures **DO NOT** belong to me , I don't know where I found these from.Attachment possibly.So why did I put these here ? For you ,these are even ,not-so-famous seaside places , see there are hundreds of these kind of places in TURKEY , which is like 100 times better than mexico or any other european country , (if you just want parties you may go to spain as well)(beaches may not be better than cuba though but mediterranean sea is cool)and it's full of ancient greek cities.And it is not that expensive.You soo have to go and see this country before you die ,there are like hundreds of reasons for that.Nightlife ? Cultural tourism ? Excellent holiday resorts ? Great mediterranean sea and perfect beaches? good looking mediterranean boys/girls ? It has everything. Troya ,temple of artemis ,ephesus ,last house of virgin mary are just a few of them.And it's a great country.Visit my country.Seriously.

.

No comments: